Monday, May 30, 2011

Just disappear in your world

So gone, gone silent in your world, do not know why really happy, maybe, I know you do not have my world, you will be very happy now, the Institute grew, but grew up for me it really hard, I should learn to grow, you do not know how I spent the last few months, you do not care to tell me, I really do not deserve, not your not worth it for me is This silent.authentic herve leger strapless dress 
How far away from me really happy, maybe I do not know their own happiness is not in your body, just try to find happiness, I was wrong to rely on you as a happy, you do not deserve, and perhaps fortunate that this happiness is one such, the simple happiness, Oh, I was a fool. What month does not mean that this is attributable to our lives on behalf of plain, simple life is not the true meaning of love, just a month is just a symbol, lost, lost, no, if there is no love life can not continue?
That is how I now love as a blessing, I know what I'm like this, but I want the real feelings, the feelings of their own, maybe I want, only the illusion of innocence, innocent of love fantasy, I was not very naive, very naive, I know now I was happy, insisted the bread of love, the feelings only matter to stabilize, maybe I should own happiness is the case.
Like the other girls I do not mind, but feel that can not be reconciled, though not willing to have lost hope because all but gone, so lost in your world, gone to such a life really hard, gone as for you, it's just gone out so that in the past.cheap herve leger strapless dress 
Maybe I know my life is so happy, but for me that perhaps I understand the lost of the lost, love is just part of life, maybe I really had was the understand their own what kind of life.
Should not have to disappear in each other's world regret.
But this regret is that we might call me the fate of the know your life is like, Oh, this life is like this, perhaps this is the life for me to combat, the grown up, you can not disappear for me, a blow, but I will go all out to thank you for it? Or the blessing you. Does not matter for you I know is that happiness is like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment