Monday, May 30, 2011

There is still a far way

There is still a far way ahead of the learn to walk, Oh, learn to grow up, the Institute of happiness, in fact, I did not want to know, but sometimes really very depressed, do not want to disappear, but is doomed to disappear, this is the fate I know this joy, I know why so? I lost maybe you will be happier, not the happiness I do not know why, ah, so we are not very meaningful, ah, maybe I do lose the game, but also lose the world you once, I know Happiness is also understood the meaning of love will not last long, I know why is it so, there will be a long love bread, I have been convinced that, in my efforts to struggle to fight for their own bread, be possible to realize that he must love, I know you're happy now, but I think this kind of life we ​​will stick to it, stick to it stick to the bread of love.authentic herve leger strapless dress 
Disappeared does not mean giving up, maybe I know what we're like strangers, walking in the road, can only laugh, do not know how you ever right?
But the future is hard to say, but I think this will be our very good, I think this life is so, I know I look like, and do not know if we can not be friends, maybe we can not, because we have hurt each other , so we can not be friends, we can not as enemies, we have experienced a transient love. Sometimes I know you is an excuse, but I will choose to believe your excuses, I believe you excuse me I know that this is the greatest harm, so missing the thrust of my life to know that all of us good.
Appreciate your atmosphere, appreciate your arrogance, I know you on my mind? But I want you to not work. Want is very simple, I want happiness really is very simple, simple happiness, I just want my little happiness only, but this happiness is belongs to you.cheap herve leger strapless dress 
If I make you happy, then disappear, I would choose to disappear, leaving to us, is the best excuse, but also a relief, thank you can not speak my heart the sorrow and grief, and fight back do not look for you, but To get your message, you will treasure our memories, cherish our gifts, I hope so, I know you're nice to her, I should not live in the past, just like the small happiness need my efforts Perhaps it is so. I hope you can be happy like.

No comments:

Post a Comment