Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Beautiful bosom friend

Familiar with the keyboard, white paper, clever fingers but accept less than any brain the information transmitted. Not a word willing to jump to I continuously screen before. After lens fainting eyes dark look, this is no feeling is some tired, but without a sleep. I can't looking forward to the future, only memories can make me less bosom.louis vuitton damier azur canvas galliera pm bag for sale
Once because of your left out in the cold and cruel pull black delete you. This trying to punish you cold I price, don't want your poised place so I have to stay at a respectful distance from sb. My heart and desolate, then I experienced what call and other disasters. But good is just a passing clouds, the heart of the burning behind is a and a dark and silent night, it's QinLing prise, I devoured the already haggard soul.
What makes you crazy to me, perhaps your cool, it may be your wisdom. And you know, I understand the impulse is the devil. And you know, I feel that the beauty of Titan heart. Remember me to play jokes on you for happiness, you gentleman without a hint of the wrath of the appearance of the displeasure of the spirit, this is a kind of good manners. I worry, you won't match my troubles, but continue to give first in all things I think and don't always complaining about something. Then I feel that you are very cold, then the achievements from you I feel to perhaps you success in this. Your state is so optimistic positive, and I was a typical pessimistic negative of the product. Don't have confidence in himself very cheerful singing, so total will not visit my ventricle. No sunshine heart will lichen, occasionally and happy as a meteor speeding in my heart.
In order to put you recall, I think of face problems, how much time to find you from the list of "reinstated", but I lack the courage, fear, fear of facing face refused to taunt. So I have a ridiculous idea, is still in the search list, search and you related provinces, the city, the age and gender key lock in and you the same portraits. For a moment, I came to a lot of accord with I dig "standard" character. I active and they greet, but how also can not find and you have specific feeling. At that time I was waiting in the line of sight of such as the wing of the head and you light up, but every time a click on the watchman before end after the be ruthless in click to put out, you can't replace, no one can taken I already entrenched heart. I very silly, is my "abandon", but you dream of hope you again. My heart is aloof your indifference, captured the moment, put all the same head all deleted all. I don't deceive ourselves in pain, the choice, I still wise to add you for good friend. You don't have to refuse, still not say a word. Perhaps I hurt you wayward, when you said that, "you'll not like dog as well as I sent away?" Now my heart feeling a cold, it seems never to the real injury not only I one. I'm very painful, to survive outside, you've been through so much wind and rain. I secured did to you, no longer take you to delete the guarantee. Loose moment you received between blossom a smile, and a lot less tense.
I'm used to your habits, you will be quiet, I will not give you tumult; You want to drizzle I won't give you the hurricane; Silence while alone, is you let me to experience the beauty of silence, how much day and night I try to weave into beautiful words passages, because of a move with you.
louis vuitton epi leather petit noe ivoire bag for sale If have no you, will not have the moving plot, also won't have virtual imagination, there will be no more absolutely beautiful words. Are you almost make me become a poet, actually this "almost" contains much content. Deep knowledge of literature, the certain literature tutelage, are what I lack. If one day you didn't, my talent will be exhausted. In order to fulfill my dream, can you not poets are so fast. Let me's bubbling streams of singing, let me's sky red maple leaf maple, let me's joy waded into the valley of quiet you heart.
This is the reason, bosom friend met is a moving. I know to cherish, and cherish your little drops, and also understand aftertaste, aftertaste is acerbity acerbity intriguing coffee. In the depressive, I learned to discretion in silence, I learned to understanding. I want to thank you, is you bring me the harvest, feng yun my feelings, full cross my mind. Only hope that you all well, blessing not filled with his lips, between the lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment