Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Years old nearly

To go to college and test that day in winter is a rare good weather, the lunch time I walked through the campus in small garden restaurant. The sun is shining, such as a march I feel the tip of the naked light with a spring is in the air, nursery thick hay heralds the summer in the leafy green. Campus echoed with soothing music, can let a person remember past of that kind of, long come and go around the academy students are girls and boys alike are all the same youth, my mind it long finish up.louis vuitton damier graphite canvas jom bag for sale
Suddenly the right against the face walk to a tall girl recognized me, stop to me of bowed low, say: "teacher!" I saw her smile shallow, it was a low fair as the face of blossom glorious still was in the air, and smell the light the jasmine flower is sweet. I know the youth and beauty was always irreversibly continued, just suddenly realize you already years old, I nearly that same long hair floats, dress and skirt float in the sky of youth has to drift away....... Life is like this, we can't block the passage of time steps, will you all right, don't want to let it be, each person will go through the same youth, years old near. If we want to really happiness, don't for lost youth bitterness. We are young can capricious ground is bright, do not make a woman, but at a certain age, beautiful should not only stay in the surface. For nearly a year old woman, simple to pursue the beautiful appearance is already the sunset industry, income as investment, if still forever pursuit, only can let the others too much looked at the poor.
louis vuitton damier azur canvas hampstead mm bag for sale Then, what is my sunrise industry? I presses the backpack that this favorite book, that a good pen, unconsciously smile, I'm glad that can do their favorite work, rejoice with warm family and clever children, glad I didn't waste beautiful youth, my life experience, rich knowledge, they will not jing calm even sat watching the clouds scud across an indifferent to the passage of the is the youth gives me great rewards. And so, in the sunshine, in the affable music, with a young and beautiful in the little male girl, I'm confident among proud to forward to walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment