Thursday, June 9, 2011

Nice to finally see

I invite to help me to choose clothes, Liu Qing, a party to the beautiful thing is always to dress point, not to mention a Xiaoyong in, do not know how I brag? Since the trip back, Liu Qing took me as a friend, and I think she is very good. We went to the Ginza store, which are in the high-end clothing brand, before only to see the copies, it is too expensive, I remember the time just to work, look at something in the pink shirt, so beautiful I saw the price more than two thousand, but do not dare try. louis vuitton naxos leather porte documents voyage gm m93151 lv bagsAlthough that would be beautiful to wear, think about the cash-strapped, or forget. But today I have to buy, and buy from the Ginza. Oh, a little extreme, a woman will always be vanity, but I used his own money so it confidently.
Liu Qing not like me, to see beautiful clothing is sure to try it, the harm I was tired for a long time as if to accompany her.
Nice to finally see the clothes, the hair is gray jacket, the length, just above the knee, has a fur collar, feel very warm look. There is the red sweater with high collar, the collar can be turned out out with the jacket to be harmonious with: quiet yet warm. In the winter cold, the bright red is a fire, no-look will feel warm. I liked it, tried it is very appropriate. My skin color that are white, or even pale, sitting in front of the computer all day, so there is no color. But the red made me face shone pink clouds, even I intoxicated.
Feel the United States, Liu Qing also encouraged me to buy. The result is bought, happily, and no way to enjoy the incredible it? Because it is how credit card so it did not feel bad, Oh, a woman's weakness, the flower also!
Liu Qing did not buy, but her clothes than I do try. She said her husband figured out, ready to kids. To be good live, would not let her run around again. Liu Qing looked happy to see, I'm happy for her. louis vuitton monogram multicolore annie mm blanc m40307 lv bagsTwo women laughing in the street so Guangzhao, Liu Qing's husband anxious to know, do not hurry home from work, at the time, hungry ah! See, his mouth was full of her husband's rap love it? Liu Qing to cherish the ah!
Home, the clothes and put on trial a little smile, beautiful woman is always fascinating and charming just charming! Winter, irresistible come, but as long as there is sunshine, there will be warm. Heart is, I want a sunny place towards the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment