Thursday, June 16, 2011

This life is in his partial

Mobile phone ringing again, or that sounded strange number, this took bai! Press the answer, inside some noisy, but not to talk to each other, then hang up. A cell phone ring began again, I won't go to answer, guess who may sickness, and ShaoGuan these boring people also so that bad oneself mood. And LTBR > several days like this, the number and the mobile phone today urged to gay, ringing. I use a machine playing in the past, each other immediately with a "hello," I asked: "who are you?" Then he hurried hang up. Is a strange man's voice, I smile, need not go to tube who he is? My mobile phone number only family, friends and business partners who don't know, know general. "Admire" me, was rejected, a few years ago I wrote "finding an affair" in man, never the one to heart. In the boudoir to close friend M girl friend say: if often go out or participate in li collective activity behind, don't know how many heterosexual favour. These are only for smile just! And LTBR > in fact every definition of beauty is not the same as understanding, to the life pursuit is not the same. Such as the agriculture bank A beauty, A few years older than me, I call her elder sister, say her sound is very satisfied with the family, to say "yes" work, but she happy looking for new and exciting, his life is in A mess, today and an A gentleman tea, tomorrow and B singing, the day after tomorrow is with the C gentleman eat...... LouZui woman, also often rhinestone said. I don't agree, nothing can be thick, but also there's nothing not to used for reference, because I don't like her behavior, but she said I'm temperament middleman like and I play, maybe is my ZuiJin, can give she sealed secret! But I still gradually alienated her. I don't like the people and the things will soon pass away, know this, others stay is not good, but the character determines, three cows also pull back. Their me! And LTBR >    from John Paul? 6 degrees to 38 degrees. Without a hint of the breeze, this year early autumn of these days is really quite muggy, the clothes on their back sweat sticky, let a person driving calm. Around, everything is so quiet, didn't open to youthful vitality of the DJ, quiet and comfortable light music, also don't want to listen to classical music, I accompanied the lyric of only a small fan, figure a clean! Sitting in front of the screen here, look at the title actually wrote in a daze, thinking about the morning that female classmate, get goosebumps. And LTBR > morning went to the bank to do the store with his DuoNian payment, can't see the high school girls W by chance. She carrying a 2 year old son, sallow face, soft, thin body language said with a asthma. The brief greet, learned that her son was born in just three months, the older son has been divorced in junior middle school three year, now the husband small how old is she, so hold in your hands the little boy. I thought: "since this age children, her words still regeneration the little husband sure to her good." But, when I asked her how now, her eyes out right away tears, the sound becomes very excited, and said: "every time someone asked the question, I just want to cry, his life do not know why so bitter? Little husband monthly income is not high, to her well; for the milk powder for three days the things themselves with the children to the hospital, then check the younger son get your number just came out, and the results urine sugar stone, didn't question......" I gave it to her, and the tissue to comfort her, that she should learn to relax with everything, and the conversation transfer. She tried to wipe tears said: "I this how partial birth had his two men? Bitter himself more than ten years, and now can't get rid of it, and this most? Or hello, looks spirit temperament, the graduation is so DuoNian, you really are not) different......" And LTBR > watched her go far, my in the mind say a sadness, once the lovely apple face is so youth elastic, now face the muscle relaxation, wrinkles also climb up, she looks better than the age for years. Nearby of friend is not all the happiness, but had become desolate and no one can catch her. Why they put the day so bitter? And LTBR > sometimes thought to myself: a lot of people and things it was meant to be? The age of 18 if I did not take an examination of the school, also won't assigned to state-owned enterprises, didn't go to work in the state-owned enterprises, also won't know when workers macro and become his wife. High school had been given a note to my boy, in the university has written two years quietly letter to me, but all the letter box, not courage to send in a day, finally put the letter sent out a lot easier, I heart has a wife, but I haven't regretted it straight today, because we don't like the idea. Now the postdoctoral some famous brand, a professor at the university of two months ago, senior high school classmate bonded together, I have no water to his smile, wish him happy!!!!! Thinking of macro, ah...... In addition to family members and game, can put the outside world, people pretty honest, kindhearted. But, I always feel a lot less thing, is his XinBiTianGao, but life and than thin paper? Once DuoCi want to do simple is happy! But in the emotional stability, always vexatious, he is a little bit of iron steel not feel hate. And now, not resign from the unit, not do the business words may not know X gentleman, he can be called to know me, understand my that kind of, one of my eyes, he got the message, I say half sentence, he knew the second half sentence...... We are together do anything is so humorous, time if allowed back 10 years, I'll they threw into his arms. Now my decision, let a person of life can be downright sad!!!!! His blog written: this life meet her, let his life stopped. Day! 10 million can't say so, now that we can't get rid of reality, since can't together, will bless each other! Really know it's nice of you! Although you said you can't do happy, but I really really intent said: we all should do remember do to remember, to forget the forgotten. And LTBR > each life to come across a lot of him, her, some with she together he is so happy and clinking; But some people? Like the girl met this morning, pain, he embodies; Some people are still waters; Some? Well, like yourself, XinBiTianGao, product is clearly in the light sweet to... But it took a long time to meditation, finally want to understand: since this life is in his partial, and she, as far as possible to adapt to each other! Embrace all! To learn of your ordinary life look to happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment